one lonely fight.

By Siti Ainum - August 25, 2018


i always know.

i got to chase my own darkness.
i got to heal my own wounds.
i got to wipe my own tears.
i got to calm my own monster.
i got to fight my own self.

this is a very lonely fight.
sure it is.

super tired, ya Rabb.
but, thanks for sending me this little fluffy happiness. he never saw me crying before so, he looked a little clueless with what's wrong with me. and unexpectedly he came closer... and kissed my tears... but once he tasted it salty (maybe) he continued doing his business (get ready to sleep).

yes, i always know cat has healing power. this superpower cat is now sleeping while here i am writing about him.






it's still feels so lonely.
but... better.

this lonely fight is also rizqi minallah. although it's so tiring, it's something i have to be syukur with. alhamdulillah. for this lonely battle. i know it's part of the journey too.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Put your trust in Allah. Cause Allah is our infinite source. He will take care of you in the best way you may not aware of. Keep praying and always have good thoughts of Him. May Allah bless you always, sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jazakallahu khairal jaza'. baarakallahufeek. :)

      Delete

“Hanya sedikit ini yang kutahu, kutulis ia untuk-mu, maka berbagilah dengan-ku apa yang kau tahu.”